by Fred J. Calfior and Douglas W. Miller
1) When overhead the “G.M. PLANT”, press “P” to pause the simulation
Radial from SFO VOR__________________(40 pts)
DME from SFO VOR___________________(35 pts)
DME from OAK VOR___________________(20 pts)
Radial from SAU VOR__________________(20 pts)
Floor of controlled airspace in front of you____(5 pts)
2) Press “P” to continue the simulation
3) Turn to a heading of “260”
4) Execute a practice stop and go landing into San Carlos airport,runway 30
5) Start in the square indicated and find the path to the end square such that the sum of the numbers in the path is 100. The numbers in the start and end squares are to be included in the sum of 100. The path from one square to another must be horizontal or vertical (not diagonal).
Add up all the numbers used in the vertical direction, not horizontal. Go to the AirLeg of that sum.