by Fred J. Calfior and Douglas W. Miller
1) Climb to “3000” feet
2) When crossing OAK VOR, track outbound on the OAK VOR “040” radial
3) When “14.0” DME from SFO VOR, commence a climb to “3500” feet
4) Three playing cards are placed face down on a card table as shown below. Identify each card based on the following information.
1. A spade is to the left of a club
2. A diamond is to the left of a five
3. One card is an eight
4. A two is to the left of a spade
Go to the AirLeg whose card is a spade.