by Fred J. Calfior and Douglas W. Miller
1) When overhead Palo Alto airport, press “P” to pause the simulation
DME from OAK VOR_______________________________(25 pts)
VSI _________________________________________(20 pts)
Ceiling of Palo Alto's Class D airspace_________________(10 pts)
2) Press “P” to continue the simulation
“If you were in Palo Alto's Class D airspace, the only requirement you would need to have met is to establish two way radio communications with the control tower. Always call far enough away from the Class D airspace boundary so that you don't enter it before establishing communications. Now here are some interesting notes!
1) If the controller responds to your radio call with your call sign, and then says 'Standby', you can enter the Class D airspace! Radio communications have been established!
2) If the controller responds to your radio call without using your aircraft call sign, then radio communications have not been established. In that case, don't even think about entering the Class D airspace! Well, you can think about it, but disconnect the mental image with the physical action!”
3) Turn towards “Calaveras Reservoir”
4) Choose the proper word from the Silly Sniglets section at the end of this scenario, and go to the AirLeg indicated.
One sock in every laundry load disappears to this place