by Richard Sheffield
Minimum Speed: 300 knots
• Flying straight and level, pull the nose up slightly with one quick bump back on the stick (1).
• Apply full left or right stick and hold it. Don't pull the stick back or push it away from you at the same time (2).
• The horizon should begin to turn (3).
• After the horizon has turned completely around, stop applying pressure to the stick (4).
• You should try to pull out of the roll with your wings level (5). Anticipate.
If you've executed an Aileron Roll correctly, you should be on the same course when you finish as you were when you started.